Thursday, June 17, 2010

June is shakin'

So much to do, so little time. Book sales are up just by being in the community and mentioning Amber's scholarship to friends. It's amazing how I know so many people and they really do not KNOW me. I guess that's a good thing since I don't always want to divulge.
The surprise party for Debby Simms-Sagisi was great!  She was truly surprised. I was a nervous wreck, but it sure was worth it to see her face when about 25 of us yelled, "Surprise!" when she walked into the door of the AGHS campus dance room. Attending were many present and past dance students, her husband, son, mother, sister and brother-in-law. She was so grateful and was beaming the entire afternoon.
The dance program's fate is now in the hands of the Lucia Mar bureaucracy. I do hope they keep the program going. It is so rewarding to see those dancers perform their own choreography.
To Debby, Au Revoir, mes ami ! .

No comments:

Post a Comment